We offer courses throughout the year, and they are completely free, thanks to generous funding from the Department for Education and partnerships with UK and global businesses. To keep our programmes free of cost, there are specific eligibility criteria you need to meet. Please note that these criteria vary for courses funded by the Department for Education and those funded by our Hiring Partners.
Department for Education funded courses: Eligibility Criteria
- To have had a career break of at least 6 months and be committed to returning to technology via the Tech Returners programme.
- You must not have already participated in a funded Skills Bootcamp since 1st April 2023.
- There can’t be significant overlap between the course curriculum and previous formal education you may have recently completed.
- Meet the residency requirements for this funding- you can find out more details here, or speak to us if you’re unsure whether or not you meet them. Usually this means you need to have been resident in the UK for the last three years.
- You must reside in England to qualify for this programme and have an appropriate right-to-work in the UK (You will be asked to submit your passport, visa or share code evidence during the application process).
- You must have a National Insurance number.
- You will need to take ownership and have the curiosity to work on different projects collaboratively and independently.
Corporate funded programmes: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for our corporate programmes, funded by our hiring partners in collaboration with UK and global businesses, vary based on each partner. This may include some standard requirements like having a National Insurance number or having lived in the UK for 3 years for example. Please note that these requirements can be strict or lenient depending on each hiring partner.
Rest assured, the eligibility criteria will be clearly stated on the course information for each programme to ensure you don’t miss out.