To be eligible to join this course and to be considered for a role with The Government Digital Service you must be able to attain Security Clearance and meet each of the following standards*.
- To have had a career break of at least 6 months, and be committed to returning to technology via the Tech Returners programme.
- You are a UK national, a national of a Commonwealth country, a national of the Republic of Ireland, or a national from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with settled or pre-settled status.
- You have lived continuously in the UK for the last 6 months.
- You have right to work in the UK.
- You agree to a check of any unspent criminal convictions you may have.
Your eligibility for this programme is also dependent on your ability to work in Manchester on a hybrid basis.*